Business Development Manager
We require an ambitious, dynamic Business Development Manager (BDM) with a strong sales background and entrepreneurial mindset to support our ambitious growth plans. This role offers uncapped OTE commission.
The successful candidate, working from our Sydney office, will generate new business opportunities at scale – establishing strong links with the British expat community [using their connections, networking events and LinkedIn Navigator etc.] to generate a robust pipeline of enquiries for our dual-qualified Financial Advisers. They will also build referral networks and commercial partnerships with professional connections and relocation agencies to generate scalable B2B2C business.
The uncapped performance-related bonus structure means that the successful candidate, by driving new business growth in line with our commercial targets, will be well rewarded.
- Sourcing new prospects through all available mediums.
- Contacting new prospects via telephone to introduce the business and arrange an appointment.
- Ensuring all company generated leads are contacted as quickly as possible.
- Managing calendars and diaries to ensure meetings are arranged at suitable times.
- Maintaining a relationship with the prospect though to the completion of the onboarding process.
- Working closely with the advisors to develop new business leads, and with the digital marketing team to generate new business from campaign activity.
- Establishing referral networks by building relationships with British expat communities and networks in Australia [using LinkedIn Navigator, Social Media Groups, networking events, webinars etc.]
- Establishing commercial partnerships with solicitors, accountants, relocation agencies, and Australian financial advice firms [who cannot advise British expats on their UK assets] to create a growing referral network and drive B2B2C business at scale.
- Completing the mandated number of daily outbound calls to secure the requisite number of weekly appointments.
- Meeting all KPI’s to ensure all company minimum targets are exceeded.
- The successful candidate will demonstrate an outstanding work-ethic, combining a hands-on approach with strategic commercial awareness.
- Leveraging an entrepreneurial mindset to create new growth opportunities.
- Highly organised, with a meticulous approach to planning, delivery, and reporting.
- An excellent communicator, the successful candidate will be an ambassador for Forth Capital, consolidating our reputation and capable of quickly building strong relationships with prospective clients, referring partners, and colleagues.
- Maintaining an absolute focus on meeting and exceeding commercial targets.
- Evidence of working in a similar role [or in telesales/telemarketing] with demonstrable success in meeting exacting targets and delivering growth is important.
- Experience of Salesforce [or a similar CRM system] and LinkedIn Navigator would be advantageous.
- Monthly guaranteed salary
- Uncapped performance-related bonus with on-target earnings [OTE] of $140,000 AUS
About Forth Capital
Established in 2004, Forth Capital is a leading international wealth management, financial planning, and pensions specialist, providing financial advice to British expats in Australia and around the globe, with clients in 53 countries worldwide.