INTERNATIONAL FINANCIAL PLANNER (AUSTRALIA)
Forth Capital are delighted to offer a life changing relocation opportunity.
This is a once in a lifetime opportunity for the right applicant to relocate to Australia and develop their career, whilst being supported by an established wealth management firm with an international presence.
Forth Capital will support the successful applicants Visa application, therefore you will not be required to provide evidence of your eligibility to work in Australia upon application.
Forth Capital understands that this is a significant move and are committed to making the relocation and on-boarding process as seamless as possible. You will receive initial training from our Edinburgh office, before relocating to Sydney, Australia.
This is an exciting and unique opportunity to grow your career as an International Financial Planner working with British expatriate clients, whilst progressing to the desirable position of being dual qualified in both the UK & Australia.
The candidate will be provided with full and ongoing support throughout, backed by an experienced team of paraplanners and client service executives, as well as being provided with a significant Australian based client bank.
- Plan, implement and execute your business plan in line with agreed targets.
- Manage and service your client bank, adhering to annual review deadlines and compliance standards.
- Generate referrals and new business.
- Conduct all client meetings in line with Forth Capital’s business standards.
- Achieve KPI’s as set by the Financial Planning Director.
- To achieve the requisite level of qualifications and maintain knowledge through Continuous Professional Development (CPD).
- Ensure the IT & CRM systems are kept up to date following company standards and procedures.
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Have been advising for a minimum of 3 years.
- qualified to at least Level 4 Diploma.
- 2:1 university degree.
- Passed or able to pass FASEA exam by end of 2021.
- Expertise in the technical aspects of pension transfers.
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines.
- Ability to understanding and communicate clearly and effectively.
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and common computer programmes
- Knowledge of Xplan or similar CRM is advantageous.
- Sydney, Australia after initial training in Edinburgh.
- Attractive salary (DOE)
- Performance related bonus
- Relocation package
Start Date: ASAP
Closing date for applications: 4th June 2021
Employment type: Full time
To apply for this role, please email a copy of your CV and covering letter to [email protected] or submit the application form at the top of the page.