International Financial Planner
Salary from £45,000p.a. to £70,000 (doe), Significant Performance Related Bonus. 4 ½ -day Week (half day Friday), Hybrid working and an Employee Ownership Scheme.
An exciting opportunity to join an expanding, well-established International Wealth Management Company with an excellent record of success. Our team around the globe support individuals with their finances, preparing for the future and retirement.
We are looking for an ambitious, energetic and professional adviser with a proven track record. You will work within the New Business Team where you will be given a client bank to service and be provided with new business leads.
We encourage personal development and have a team dedicated to training and development of staff. Our team are continually advancing in their studies and training to stay ahead of the curve and keep up with an ever-evolving industry.
- Plan, implement and execute your business plan in line with agreed targets
- Conduct meetings providing holistic financial advice to help clients achieve their financial goals
- Create referrals and leads and generating new clients/business
- Prepare and conduct Annual Suitability Reviews for your existing client book, adhering to compliance standards
- A high percentage of AUM invested in SIPP’s, expertise in the technical aspects of pensions is essential
- Conduct all client meetings in line with Forth Capital’s business standards
- To achieve the requisite level of qualifications and maintain knowledge through Continuous Professional Development (CPD).
Required Skills and Qualifications:
- Advising for a minimum of 5 years
- Qualified to Level 4 Diploma with aspirations towards Chartered status
- Expertise in the technical aspects of pension transfers
- Pension Transfer Specialist Qualification desirable
- Ability to work under pressure and meet deadlines
- Ability to understanding and communicate clearly and effectively
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and common computer programmes
- Working knowledge of Xplan or similar CRM system is advantageous.
- Base Salary between £45,000 to £70,000p.a
- Significant Performance Related Bonus
- Discretionary Bonus
- Four-and-a-half-day Week (half day Friday).
- 34 days holiday, inclusive of bank holidays and Christmas closure.
- Employee Ownership Scheme
- Flexible working (Monday and Friday working from home).
- Workplace Pension (Salary Exchange).
- Income Protection Scheme.
- Death in Service (4x Salary).
- Access to [email protected] App supporting employee mental health.