Paraplanner Manager UK
- Ability to work under pressure to deadlines, whilst maintaining high levels of attention to detail and accuracy throughout.
- Ability to prioritise and manage own workload and adhere to timescales.
- Ability to work both independently and as part of the team.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Superb telephone manner and customer service skills.
- Highly motivated individual that is used to working on their own initiative.
- Highest level of confidentiality required.
Line Management Duties
- To line manage the paraplanning team
- To actively contribute to the development of the team by analysing training gaps and arranging for training where needed
- To oversee the performance management of the team
- Communicate with the team regularly and ensure information flow
- Contribute to a variety of internal projects, sometimes as project lead
- Work closely with the Financial Planners to prepare recommendation reports and ensure all appropriate documents are available for client meetings.
- Prepare client portfolio information, comparative review documents, cashflow forecasting.
- Liaising & communicating with product providers and clients.
- Obtain illustrations, related documentation and forms for new business.
- Manage pipeline reports, update workflows on the system, and ensure data on systems is accurate and up to date.
- Engaging with clients in person, via telephone and through correspondence.
- Review Financial Planners work requests/files to ensure they meet FCA requirements
- Creating APTA with TVC reports using Selecta Pension
- Engage and ensure clients sign up to the relevant service level which is appropriate for their circumstances.
- Create and maintain the report writing/standard wordings library.
- If applicable, review file notes and issue clear instruction of requirements to admin
- Maintain CPD
- Act in all times in line with the Company’s values
Required Skills and Qualifications
- 5+ years in Paraplanner Role
- Minimum level 4 diploma qualified
- Working knowledge of financial CRM systems
- Ability to multitask and switch focus quickly
- Proficient with Microsoft Office and common computer programmes
Based: Edinburgh, UK
- Competitive Salary DOE
- Income Protection after 6 months service
- Workplace Pension after 3 months of service
Hours: Working hours will be Monday to Friday 9am till 5pm with 1 hour lunch break.
Holidays: 26 days’ holiday during each calendar year pro rata and in addition 8 days public holidays per year.
This is an excellent opportunity to join a successful, well-established International Wealth Management Company with an excellent record of success.