Jamie Tulip has worked in financial services for 12 years, delivering financial, mortgage and protection advice for the last 7 years.
Having spent 3 and half years advising clients based in Switzerland, Jamie is now an integral part of the UK team in our Edinburgh Head Office.
As a qualified Pension Transfer Specialist, he oversees and delivers Forth Capital’s Defined-Benefit Pension Transfer Advice.
Jamie is a History Graduate and is currently working towards Chartered Status in 2021.
- Level 6 Pension Transfers (PETR)
- Level 6 Managing Investments (MANI)
- Level 6 Tax, Trusts and Tax Compliance
- Level 4 Diploma in Financial Advice (DipFA)
- Level 3 Certificate in Mortgage Advice & Practise (CeMAP)
- Honours Degree in History