Jamie Tulip has worked in financial services for 12 years, delivering financial, mortgage and protection advice for the last 7 years.
Having spent 3 and half years advising clients in Switzerland, Jamie is now an integral part of the UK team in our Edinburgh Head Office.
As the qualified Pension Transfer Specialist, he oversees and delivers Forth Capital’s Defined-Benefit Pension Transfer Advice.
Jamie is a History Graduate and is working towards Chartered Status in 2021.
- Level 6 Pension Transfers (PETR)
- Level 6 Managing Investments (MANI)
- Level 4 Diploma in Financial Advice (DipFA)
- Level 3 Certificate in Mortgage Advice & Practise (CeMAP)
- Honours Degree in History