Mark is a qualified Australian Financial Planner holding the Diploma in Financial Planning after completing the Kaplan Financial Planner level 1 plus TASA qualification and has always worked within the financial services industry starting in the City of London at the age of 17, moving to a large employee benefits insurance firm working within the pensions department and gradually moving over into the sales side with a small unit-linked life assurance company based in Sussex where he rose to Regional Manager. Headhunted to join as one of four regional directors of the ground-breaking Burns Anderson Independent Network headed by ex ICI Chairman Sir John Harvey-Jones and then moving on to establish his own mortgage broking business within Swinton The Estate Agents in the West Midlands of England. After a short spell at The J. Rothschild Partnership immediately after its foundation (now St. James’s Place) he headed out to Asia in 1994 where he has been helping expatriates of all nationalities with their tax and financial planning in various roles ever since.
Mark will help you make the best financial decisions by providing advice on life insurance, inheritance tax planning, education fee planning, pension planning and any other matters related to personal financial planning.
Most people do not have time to regularly monitor their financial situation, searching through their many options, institutions and schemes and planning every single move they want to take, particularly in today’s internationally mobile workplace.
Mark is a keen golfer and rides his Motorcycle in spare time.
- UK Financial Planning Certificate 1, 2 and 3 (1991 onwards)
- Advanced Financial Planning Certificate 1
- Hong Kong Insurance Intermediaries Qualifying Examination 1, 3 and 5
- HKSI Specialist Certificate (Securities)
- Kaplan Financial Planner Level 1 + TASA (Australia)
- Member of the UK CII (Chartered Insurance Institute) attained R01, R02, R03, R04 and R05 towards UK Level 4
- Qualification to advise on SMSF