Tracey is an experienced Wealth Management Professional having worked for over 25 years in the Financial Service Industry. Based in our Edinburgh office, Tracey is responsible for ensuring the team delivers great client outcomes and advice they can trust to our clients in the UK and abroad. Tracey previously held the role of Relationship Director with Bank of Scotland, Private Banking.
Tracey is an advocate of attracting new talent to the financial services industry and successfully created and managed the LBG Financial Adviser Apprenticeship Program and will be responsible for the launch in September 2021 of the Forth Capital Early Careers Programme.
- Advanced Diploma in Investment Planning (Level 6) (ACII)
- Awards in Long Term Care Insurance
- CII Award in Cemap
- Accredited coach “Coaching Excellence Certified”
Professional Bodies Memberships
- Chartered Insurance Institute
- Edinburgh Chamber of Commerce
- Scottish Financial Enterprise