Tracey is an experienced Wealth Management Professional having worked for over 25 years in the Financial Service Industry. Based in our Edinburgh office, Tracey is responsible for ensuring the team delivers great client outcomes and advice they can trust to our clients in the UK and abroad. Tracey previously held the role of Relationship Director with Bank of Scotland, Private Banking.
Tracey is an advocate of attracting new talent to the financial services industry and successfully created and managed the LBG Financial Adviser Apprenticeship Programme. She is now responsible for the already successful Forth Capital Early Careers Programme, which is about to launch a second intake of new graduates this summer.
- Advanced Diploma in Investment Planning (Level 6) (ACII)
- Awards in Long Term Care Insurance
- CII Award in Cemap
- Accredited coach “Coaching Excellence Certified”
Professional Bodies Memberships
- Chartered Insurance Institute
- Edinburgh Chamber of Commerce
- Scottish Financial Enterprise