Swiss Pensions, UK Inheritance Tax & Investments during Turbulent Times
Geneva – Thursday 21st March.
Doors open at 6:00pm for a 6.30pm start.
The event will be hosted by recognised specialists who will provide answers to the following topics:
- Have you recently arrived in Switzerland?
- How long do you plan to stay?
- Will you be leaving Switzerland?
Inheritance Tax Planning
- Are your assets protected?
- Should you be planning for future changes?
- Do you already have provisions in place?
- Are they secure?
- Are they performing?
- Do you know your risk profile?
Any potential Brexit implications will be discussed!
Speakers: Dave Denton, Old Mutual International
Reserve your place now by filling in the form on this page.
DATE: Thursday 21 March 2019
VENUE: Mandarin Oriental Hotel, 1 Quai Turrettini, Geneva
TIME: Doors open at 6pm, seminar starts at 6.30pm – followed by an apéritif at 7.30pm
Please fill the form to register online. The seminar is free to attend – registration required.